Protecting your privacy when using our website is important to us. Please read the following notes about our data policies:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form. When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or Email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send you Emails about your order. The Email address that you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We send out occasional company updates, newsletters, surveys, or promotions, and we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each Email.
Do we disclose any information of outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. The following is a detailed list of the types of Data that we collect, and our trusted third-party partners:
Data for Payment
Everwilde Farms collects the following information for payment processing:
- Address (billing and shipping)
The information is collected so that payment can be processed and shipping can occur. The payment data is sent directly to a payment processor including the order total, and possibly order details such as the products ordered. We do not store any credit card or debit card numbers in our systems. Our Payment processors include:
Data for Shipping
In order to ship a physical good, a shipping address is needed as well as product weight, box sizes, and order totals. This information will be shared with:
- ShipStation Software
- US Postal Service
- United Parcel Service
- Freight Shippers
Data for Tax
Your shipping address and product details may be shared so that an accurate tax calculation can be made:
Data for Analytics
Pages browsed will be tracked and logged by the Web Server. The information tracked and logged will include your IP. This function is carried out by:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster
Data Collected when Browsing the Store
Your IP and cookie data would be shared with Facebook and Twitter if you click on their links. If you sign up for our newsletter your email and contact information will be shared with MailChimp. If you fill out our Contact Us form we will collect your E-mail addresses so that we can reply to you.
Data Collected when Registering
Should you register at checkout, your Billing, Shipping, and Order Details will be stored to enable easy check out the next time you order.
Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your device. They are used to remember preferences and improve the browsing and checkout experience. Our shopping cart uses the following cookies:
- Shopping Basket Cookie – sets a basket ID to correlate to your temporary shopping cart file.
- Shopper Cookie – saves email, billing address and shipping address so that the next time you check out your address information is already populated. This cookie is created when you submit an order.
- Customer Registration Cookie – contains your name and whether or not you are logged in.
- Mini Cart Cookie – contains a list of products you have added to your cart. Used for displaying your shopping basket while you browse store pages.
- Orders – When an order is completed the order information (including email, name, address, products, shipping method, etc.) is stored in a database. That information remains for up to one year.
- Customer Registration – The data remains until you delete the orders or addresses.
- Cookies –
- Shopping Basket and Mini Cart Cookies – remain for up to 100 days.
- Shopper Cookie – is kept for 1 year.
- Customer Registration Cookie – it will expire when you complete your order. If an order is not completed, the cookie will expire when the login time expires in 30 minutes.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when your personal information is accessed.
Contact us if you need a copy of your Orders or Customer Registration data.
- Orders– contact us to remove order data.
- Customer Registration – Contact us to remove your account.
- Cookies – can be cleared by you. The method used depends on the browser and device. See wikiHow for more information.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions page which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Updated - June 2018